How to participate at PLAYzone.cz:
- Tournament requires to have filled Game ID (PSN account) in your profile, specified to PlayStation Continental Cup (not FIFA 19).
- To register, click on "ZAREGISTROVAT HRÁČE" on the right side of the qualifier website then click on "Potvrdit" to confirm your participation.
- Bracket and matches are shown in control panel under "PLAYOFF" or "VŠECHNY ZÁPASY" tabs with showing opponent's PSN Game ID.
- Competitor must be registered at www.playzone.cz.
- Tournament is played strictly on PlayStation 4.
- Competitor must be a PS Plus member.
- Competitor must be resident of Czechia, Slovakia or Hungary.
- Game mode: FUT (FIFA Ultimate Team).
- Format: BO3 Single Elimination, TOP8 advances to LAN finals.
- LAN finals will be held in Brno at the Datart EXPO, Saturday 20th October.
- Every player must be present in the Discord channel (https://discord.gg/nB3CzZy) 10 minutes before the tournament starts.
- Teams: FUT
- Half length: 6 minutes
- Difficulty level: World Class
- Controls: any
- Game speed: normal
- Restrictions: loan players, training consumables (contract, position change, healing, chemistry style, manager league, fitness consumables are allowed)
- HUD: player name & indicator
- Player indicator: player name
- Time/score display: on
- To be able to connect with an opponent, it is necessary to have enabled a public IP address with your internet provider. Internet test may be found in PS settings => network => test internet. If you have enabled public IP address, NAT type 1 or NAT type 2 will be shown. If something else is shown, you are not able to connect with an opponent. To fix that issue, you need to ask your internet provider.
- Each player has 15 minutes to show up to a match. In case of no show for 30 minutes, player loses full best-of-three series.
- If the game ends in a draw, you have to continue playing into extra time and penalty shootout until a winner is decided.
- Both players are responsible to enter and confirm correct results at the www.playzone.cz.
- Both players are required to take a screenshot at the end of the match, where the result and both player names are displayed.
- If there was a disconnect with score 0:0, the game has to be restarted. If a goal was scored, there are two options: a) The players agree to play the remaining time and add additional goals. b) An admin decides about the final score.
- It is forbidden to use any bugs or specific rules to player's advantage, punishment can be up to the default lose.
- Tournament admin has the right to change any rule or decide to grant an exception in a specific, well-defined case. He also has the right to define new rule(s) during the tournament.
- Winner of LAN finals must agree with PlayStation Continental Cup conditions for participation found on the ESL website.